The Engler Scholarship Application is now OPEN for 21-22!
This scholarship is available due to the generosity of The Paul and Virginia Engler Foundation. Paul is a native Nebraskan who through vision, hard work, sweat equity and tenacity built an exceptional career as an entrepreneur, industry leader, and dedicated advocate for building bridges for the next generation to cross. It is our honor and privilege to administer the thoughtful and intentional process of selecting scholarship recipients. However, the scholarship is only a small component of the value available to you through engagement in the Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program.
Scholarship Process and Schedule:
- The scholarship application process will open on October 8, 2020 with a deadline for all submissions of midnight (CST) on January 4, 2021.
- Semi-finalists will be notified on January 11, 2021.
- Phone interviews will be conducted from January 19-21, 2021.
- Finalists will be notified on or before January 29th, and awards offered to those not advancing to the Finals.
- Finalist interviews will be conducted on campus February 17, 2021.
- Final awards will be offered by March 1, 2021
You DO NOT have to receive a scholarship or declare the minor to be involved in the Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program.
Please fill out the following form and place your answers to the following questions in the corresponding spaces.
Applications are due by January 14, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
Once you have submitted your application online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, phone number and 1 page resume. (HOTMAIL Users: UNL has problems sending/receiving to Hotmail accounts, please submit an alternate email address!)
Please contact us if you are having difficulty: email@example.com or (402) 472-9274.
You may also download the application in PDF and submit it by email or by dropping off at the Engler office.